A letterhead is something that is required and used by almost all professionals. Whether it be a business, a non-profit organization, or an individual offering his/her services, everyone makes use of letterheads. In this article, we have 50+ free letterhead formats and templates available for you. All these letterhead templates have different designs and formats. All you have to do is just select a suitable one for you, click the download button, and the template is yours to use.
Check Some Letterhead Formats & Templates Below
Institute’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 214 KB
Elegant Company Letterhead Template
File Size: 109 KB
Construction Business Letterhead Template
File Size: 762 KB
Professional Letterhead Template in WORD
File Size: 407 KB
Educational Institute’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 495 KB
Free Attorney at Law’s Letterhead Format
File Size: 520 KB
Childcare Specialist’s Letterhead Word Template
File Size: 83 KB
Attractive Business Letterhead Design in MS WORD
File Size: 196 KB
Company’s Sample Letterhead Template
File Size: 148 KB
Agency’s Stylish Letterhead Design Template
File Size: 352 KB
Doctor’s Letterhead Example
File Size: 313 KB
School’s Letterhead Template in DOC Format
File Size: 02 MB
Special Letterhead Design for Attorney at Law
File Size: 562 KB
Graceful Letterhead Design Example
File Size: 142 KB
Classy Letterhead Sample in DOC Format
File Size: 681 KB
Lawyer’s Free Letterhead Online Template
File Size: 378 KB
IT Consultant’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 40 KB
Landscape Designer’s Letterhead Sample
File Size: 55 KB
What is a Letterhead?
To put it simply, a letterhead or a business letterhead is a print on any document of an organization that usually contains the organization’s details like its name, address, logo, etc. Every document like a letter, invoice, or bill of an organization is then drawn on that letterhead. This is done so as to make the document official and authentic. The business letterheads can have customized designs and styles depending upon the type of organization and the nature of its operations.
Some letterheads only include a header containing the name, address, and logo of the organization. However, some letterhead formats also include a footer where further details of the organization like contact information, social media links, website links, etc. are added. Some organizations also prefer including a brief mission statement in the footer section of the letterhead. Again, it totally depends upon what type of design and details you want to provide on your letterhead.
Letterheads are not only used by businesses or organizations. They are also be used by individuals and different types of firms offering different services. For example, most practicing doctors and lawyers use letterheads whether or not required by the law. Similarly, most consulting firms also make use of business letterheads whenever they issue any document or an invoice to their clients or anyone else.
Why Use Letterhead Formats and Templates?
Designing a letterhead can be a bit technical even if you opt for a minimalistic design. Not everyone knows how to design a business letterhead and that’s why many people opt for pre-formatted business letterhead templates and designs.
If you are someone looking for professional and elegant letterhead designs and formats, then you are at the right place. On this page, we have a handy collection of some modern, simple, and professionally designed letterhead formats and templates for you in Microsoft Word format. This will enable you to customize the color, formatting, fonts, and everything else as per your requirements and needs.
Just click the download button given in front of the preview image, download the word file, customize it, and use it as your letterhead.
Letterhead Examples in MS WORD
Free Editable Letterhead Example in WORD
File Size: 02 MB
Dental Clinic’s Letterhead Design Template
File Size: 25 KB
Small Business Letterhead Template
File Size: 203 KB
Beauty Salon’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 347 KB
Beauty Salon’s Stylish Letterhead Design
File Size: 619 KB
Marketing Analyst’s Letterhead Example
File Size: 69 KB
Basic Company Letterhead Template
File Size: 71 KB
Beauty Parlor’s Vibrant Letterhead Design
File Size: 357 KB
District Attorney’s Letterhead Word Template
File Size: 02 MB
Company’s Minimal Letterhead Template
File Size: 197 KB
Company’s Professional Style Letterhead Template
File Size: 41 KB
Golf Club’s Letterhead Design Example
File Size: 395 KB
Corporate Letterhead Template in MS WORD
File Size: 41 KB
Customizable Company Letterhead Template
File Size: 408 KB
Sophisticated Style Letterhead Template
File Size: 35 KB
Event Management Company’s Letterhead Design Sample
File Size: 106 KB
Company’s Official Letterhead Template
File Size: 710 KB
Beauty Salon’s Majestic Letterhead Design Example
File Size: 656 KB
Reasons for Using Letterheads
You might have thought why almost all businesses, professionals, and other types of organizations use letterheads. That is a question asked by many people. All correspondence and communication can be performed on a simple paper, then why bother printing a specifically designed paper? Below is a list of some reasons and benefits for which the organizations use letterheads.
- It adds a proper official touch to all your correspondence and business documents. Think about an invoice generated on company letterhead and an invoice generated on a simple white paper. Which one would look more authentic and professional? Of course, the one on the company’s letterhead, right?
- A letterhead helps you in promoting your brand and enhances the brand’s visibility and reach.
- Meeting minutes are also recorded on business letterheads to make them more authentic.
- Different contracts and agreements are also drafted on business letterheads to make them legally enforceable.
- Invoices and bills are also issued on letterheads to ensure that the transaction is genuine.
- A business letterhead also helps you advertise your business as it contains the business name and logo on it.
- All the legal and other notices are also issued on the organization’s letterheads.
- Doctors or medical practitioners use letterheads to issue prescriptions.
- Letterheads also serve as a great marketing tactic as they help you imply a positive first impression on your prospects.
- It highlights your professionalism and adds more credibility and reliability to your business.
More Letterhead Formats are Here
Free Editable Letterhead Design for Beauty Salon
File Size:689 KB
Modern Corporate Letterhead Example
File Size: 60 KB
Financial Consultant’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 18 KB
Online Business Letterhead Template in MS WORD
File Size: 468 KB
Medical Practitioner’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 156 KB
Adaptive Style Letterhead Format
File Size: 928 KB
Marketing Company’s Letterhead Template
File Size: 811 KB
Small Company’s Simple Letterhead Design
File Size: 02 MB
Company’s Modish Style Letterhead Word Template
File Size: 390 KB
Multinational Company’s Letterhead Design Template
File Size: 450 KB
Lawyer’s Letterhead Example in DOC Format
File Size: 625 KB
Auditor’s Letterhead Template in MS WORD
File Size: 719 KB
Tech Company’s Letterhead Design Example
File Size: 31 KB
Free Printable Letterhead Template
File Size: 975 KB
Beautiful Corporate Letterhead Template DOC
File Size: 17 KB
Tax Practitioner’s Letterhead Format
File Size: 368 KB
How to Create a Letterhead in MS WORD?
As mentioned earlier, you can always use the editable letterhead formats available here on this page. This will save a lot of your time and effort. However, if you want to design a letterhead from scratch, then you must know how to create it in MS Word. Follow these simple steps to create a professional letterhead design in the Microsoft Word program:
- First of all, open the Microsft Word program on your computer.
- Select the new document or blank document.
- Insert the ‘Header’ to the document. This can be done either by clicking the ‘Header’ icon in the ‘Insert’ tab or by simply double-clicking at the top of your blank document.
- Customize the header by adding the text to it. This usually includes the details like business name, address, contact details, etc. Adjust the font size, color, and style from the ‘Font and Paragraph’ section in the ‘Home’ tab on the toolbar.
- After that add the ‘Business Logo’ in your ‘Header’ section. Click the ‘Pictures’ option and insert the logo of the organization. After that, hover the cursor over the logo to adjust its size.
- Similarly, add other visual elements to your letterhead design that must be consistent with your brand and the nature of operations of your organization.
- After that, add the ‘Footer’ to the document just like you inserted the ‘Header’ i.e., by clicking the ‘Footer’ icon in the ‘Insert’ tab or by double-clicking at the bottom of the page.
- Then edit the footer by adding details like business tagline, website link, social media links, etc. Some organizations also add a brief mission statement in the footer section however, it is completely optional. You can customize it in any way you want.
- After adding all the details, make sure to thoroughly review your letterhead design before finalizing it.
- In the end, save the letterhead design to your computer.